Sunday, November 21, 2010

Random Children

     It seems that everywhere the boys and I go we find some random kid that wants to hang out with us.  I love kids, but when I am trying to spend what little time I have with my sons I really want to duct tape these random children to a roof and leave them there.  They want to show me how high they can climb a tree, or how fast they can run, or tell me about their brothers and sisters.  I want to tell them to go back to their tweaker parents and leave us alone.  The kid in this video took a ball away from Killian and threw it to show me how far he could throw it.  I told him never to take a ball away from my son or I would bury him alive beneath the tennis courts.  Okay so maybe I didn't actually say it to this hoodlum, but I sure thought it and tried to set his hair on fire with my glare.  I did tell him to stop taking toys that weren't his.
     You will have to pardon my cinematography.  I am slowly learning how to use my phone to take various pictures and video.  I focus so much on watching what Beck and Killian are doing that I forget to focus on the camera at times.  The following video's contain no sound due to the idiot father covering the mike with his gorilla hands.  I was also going to edit the video's down, but most that I have spoken with have stated that they would just like to see what the boys are doing.  So I will upload the video's in their entirety.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment