Thursday, November 18, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away

     There will be no pictures for this visit.  The visit on this particular day started badly, ended badly, and the middle was just ba, not quite bad enough to add the dly to it.  It was pouring outside.  The boys were not at a comfort level with me that I could just go pick them up, so we continued to meet at parks.  Which meant I had no plan for incliment weather.  I wanted to see the boys at all costs.  I was willing to make them little poncho's out of small garbage bags.  When the boys rolled up, neither of them had napped earlier in the day and they were both unexcited to see me.  You could see it in their body language.  Killian didn't even smile and laugh at me when they pulled up. 
     The rain had stopped so I tried to have visitation time with them.  It lasted about ten minutes.  Then the rain started again, and Beck started crying.  He really didn't want to be there.  He climbed back into the walking stroller and said "done".  I had brought all my toys and was going to have nobody to play with.  I told Madame X that she could just take them back home.  It hurt more to see them and not be able to play with them, than if we would have just canceled the visitation for that day.  It was obvious they didn't want to be here.  She said I was allowed to do whatever with the boys during my time.  So it was up to me if I wanted to see them or if I didn't want to see them.  She didn't want to take the time away from me.  Her lawyer had warned her not to do that.  I began to get irritated and told her that I wanted what was best for the boys.  If they didn't want to be there, then I wasn't going to force them.  And make them miserable.  I didn't like her putting me in a position to say I didn't want to see them.  I wanted to see them, play with them, and love them.  But I didn't want them to stay if they didn't want to.  I couldn't believe she had said that.  This edition of Me, Myself, and Twins brought to you by Bitter Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment