Sunday, November 21, 2010

Mon guys

     Saturday's visit went really well.  Madame X told me to pick them up at 2:15, then she changed it to 2:00, then again to 2:30.  Who knows what that was all about.  But I was willing to put up with it to have time with the boys.  When I showed up Madame X was carrying Killian and she had Beck by the hand.  As soon as I said hey buddy to Beck he started to cry and say Mommy Mommy.  I walked over and picked him up.  As soon as he was in my arms his crying switch turned off.  Beck started saying go, go, go.  I put him in his car seat and he said doggies, woof woof.  I guess we were ready to go.
     The boys are in a routine now.  They start saying uppie uppie, push but ton.  They want me to push the garage door opener so they can watch the door go up.  Then they walk up the back stairs and go inside.  As soon as Beck entered he said ah-er pop (otter pop) and walked over to the freezer.  Grandma of course has to give in to their every whim.  When I was a kid I had a million rules and became grounded if the stars weren't in alignment.  It seems as if the grand kids will have zero.
     We went down stairs to watch teh movie Cars and eat our otter pops.  We played with toys, read, and wrestled.  They came up with some sort of game where they stood at the top of the stairs and threw down kick boards (we had them on the boat for the kids, never thought there would be an indoor use for them).  I would throw the kick boards back up.  Beck even found two adult size hockey sticks.  That became interesting really fast.  Beck was trying to hit balls with his hockey stick.  I was trying to make sure that the back part of the stick didn't take out the other twin.  Killian decided it would be more fun to hit Daddy, pull down blinds, or try and hit light fixtures.  The twins are so fast it is hard to get pictures and video of everything they do. 
     The boys didn't have naps so they only lasted until five.  The boys have been on an antibiotic so I think that contributed to their being tired.  Beck asked for Mommy.  I asked him if he wanted to go home and he nodded his head yes.  I could have tried to distract him so they could stay an hour longer.  I decided long ago that Beck and Killian would dictate the visitation schedule.  If they want to go home, they do not get questioned about it.  So we put coats back on and headed outside.  Killian and Grandma were ahead of us walking to the truck and Killian was looking over her shoulder at Beck and I, and he kept saying 'mon guys, 'mon.  They watched Nemo on the way home and Killian didn't even fall asleep in his car seat, although, it was awfully close.  I hate saying good-bye to them.  It is terrible to leave them and drive away.
Plotting as they go down the stairs

Driving their planes along the walls

I don't miss doing this every day

Say Daddy is your favorite! Say it!

I can probably only take them both for another six months

Killian likes to dive on you at any given time

He always goes for the head first.  He has a hard noggin

Killian using Daddy as a hockey puck

They love to drive trucks

Killian going after a light fixture

One word:  Destruction








My favorite time

Beck loves to stack anything

I'll destract him, and you get the otter pops

That's a long way down.  You first.

I wonder just how far I can push grandma and not get in trouble

Beck loves to drive through the humidifier



Mine broke down, can I get a lift?


I love it when they come over and sit on my lap

We stack it and Killian mows it over with his toy

Beck will say stack stack as he does this

That is all that is left after he destroys the tower

The three best Fairbank's watching Cars

Future Metal drummer Beck the Destroyer
 

2 comments:

  1. You mean the three best Fairbanks. No apostrophe. :) And where did those cute boys come from??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only one correction from the English master? I must be near perfect. And those boys came from science. We picked each characteristic we wanted them to have. And we picked boys since girls are too much drama. :>)

    ReplyDelete