Friday, November 26, 2010

No luck Friday

     I did not get the twins today (Friday November 26th) as the cooking apparently at Madame X's Thanksgiving must have been horrendous.  Or Beck has started drinking at an early age and can't handle his liquor.  Beck was throwing up today.  So much for extra time with the boys during the holiday's. 
     Instead you, the reader (both of you), will benefit from the lack of anything else present in my life.  I have been uploading video's to YouTube for precisely four million two point six hours today.  Once the video's have been uploaded I will attempt to link them to the blog.  I am getting older, so hopefully technology does no elude me like it does my father (where's the any key?). 
     The video's are funnier than anything I can write.  The boys make me laugh constantly.  They are both so inquisitive.  The photos are of the boys looking in a storm drain.  They have to look at and throw things down every drain they encounter.  They act like it is something completely different, even if we were at that storm drain the day before.  Killian figured out how to take a stick and pop the drain covers off at Mapleton city park.  I'm sure that is a great talent for a nineteen month old to posses.  He is going places as far as criminal mischief is concerned.  And NO he did not get that from me.  I'm offended you even thought that.    
A Storm Drain

Oh my word!  Another storm drain!  This one is totally different.

No comments:

Post a Comment