Friday, August 19, 2011

Guess who's back?

So apparently we have to meet at the park in order to get Beck to come with me.  He won't get out of the car if I'm near it.  I have to wander off and play with Killian for about fifteen minutes.  Once he gets over that initial part, then he hangs out with us.  Madame X leaves and Beck doesn't ask about her again.  Killian said, "No mo park.  Go daddy's house"  He then ran towards the truck with Beck in tow saying "wait fo me, wait fo me"  At the end of the time neither of them want to go back home.  This last time Killian went so far as to stomp his foot, cross his arms and say,"I NO GO HOME". 
Two funny conversations...
Killian jumping up and down: Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey
Me: What!?!?!?
Killian pointing now towards the road: Hay, hay, hay, hay.
Me feeling stupid: Yep buddy, that's hay on that trailer. 

Me trying to fix the piano: I'm sorry buddy, I can't fix it
Beck walking away: That's life
Wow, I'm thinking to myself.  That kid speaks like he is a lot older.  Until I realized he had found a box of Life cereal and was walking away with it not paying any attention to me.

I missed him

He was so proud he could touch the ceiling

He loves to build a road and then walk on it with the blocks

Putting dinosaurs in the garbage truck


A game of throw cars at daddy to catch.  Not my favorite game.

So glad he came back to play


Getting ready to dive on the balls

One of us is attacking and the other defending.  I'm just not sure which is which


I finally had to hide that thing.  He was doing too much damage with it

I love it when they play nicely together

Loves to get himself dizzy

It can get crowded when you only have one of a certain toy

I had to make three tracks.  One for each boy. 

He has started putting stuff in front of the train to watch what happens

Beck always has to do a wide split for the train to go under

Code red, there is a monkey on the tracks

Love reading to both of them.  They get so excited pointing out things they know.

Love it when he smiles


Trying to read to one and play with the other

My favorite thing to do

Another game of attack Daddy

New four wheelers to ride

Of course something needs to be in the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment