Wednesday, August 24, 2011

No, no time. Go Daddy's house!

     On Saturday we met at the park.  Killian did his usual run to me, give me a hug and then take my hand to go play on the equipment.  Beck went to the slide and hid.  I thought if I gave Beck enough space he would at least start playing from a distance.  I was wrong, he just stayed in that slide.  So I went over and rubbed his back and asked if he wanted to come and play with us.  His response, "go way!"  Over time Beck moved to the walkway in between slides, so I crawled under him and started poking his belly and asking him to come play.  He just turned his head and eventually said no. 
     Killian grew bored quickly of the park and started yelling, "go Daddy's how (house)!"  I told him that we couldn't go to my house without Beck.  So Killian raced over the where Beck was and told Beck, "Bet, wate up (Beck wake up)! Go Daddy how!"  Beck didn't respond, so I suggested to Killian that we go play on the biggie hill at the back of the park property.  Killian didn't wait for us, he just took off running.  Because that's what he does.  The boy doesn't walk anywhere.  I started to walk off so I could keep an eye on Killian and shockingly, Beck started to follow me.  Beck stayed about twenty feet behind me the entire time until we got to the hill.  Once Beck got to the hill and saw Killian and I rolling down the hill, he loosened up.  Beck started laughing, playing with us, and taking my hand.  He also threw his shoes at me which he thought was pretty funny.  After thirty minutes of running up and down the hill Beck asked "I go to Daddy's house?" I told him we should go there right now and Beck took off running.  Killian followed once he figured out we were leaving him.  Killian stopped en route to my truck at a pile of sticks that they usually pretend they are fishing at.  Killian went for a stick and Beck said, "No, no time. Go Daddy's house."  They were off and running towards my truck.  Once at my house we played for hours.  When I could tell Beck was getting tired, I told the boys we needed to go home.  Killian promptly ran and hid.  Beck went and hid his shoes.  I found Killian quickly, but it took a bit to find Beck's shoes.  I had to bribe them to go get in my truck.  Beck loves to play at my house, but I will never understand why it is so hard to get him there.



A new way to watch TV

Beck doesn't like to draw while waiting for his noodles

He does, however, like to color "biggie wocks"

We all have to be involved in the making of noodles

Beck touching the steam

Beck loves to be spund round and round until dizzy


He's telling me which way he wants me to spin him



Beck likes to throw every toy in that little room out through the play window

Building their usual road

No comments:

Post a Comment