Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Still Killian

I'm still down a kid each week.  I tried bringing doughnuts last week.  Beck wanted the food, but not to come with me.

Kirt: Do you want to come with Daddy today?
Beck: Noooooooo
Kirt: Can I have a hug before I go?
Beck: Nooooooo

I thought it went rather well.  At least he wasn't screaming no.  :>)

Killian and I had fun at least.  We pulled wagons around the house.  He told me that all of his trains were sleeping, so he tipped them over on their sides and we went out of the room.  He explored the texture of my whiskers.  He told me, "you need shave".  He pretended to be a dog and crawl around the house chasing me.  I didn't let him get too close, because I was afraid he would actually bite me.  Him and I sword fought using padded jousting sticks I purchased.  He would wind up with the stick and then yell "hiiiiiiii, yyyyyaaaaaa!" Then he would swing at my head.  I wasn't worried about getting hit in the head until he switched to a hockey stick, golf club combo.  I usually spin him around in a chair and pretend I'm going to get him and he laughs.  Saturday he decided it was my turn in the chair.  So Killian would spin me and then pretend to get me.  While pretending to get me.  He forgot about the chair and it knocked him down.  I thought he would cry, but he apparently thought that was pretty funny.  Not sure what I should try next with Beck to get him to come with us. 

Love that smile


Mischevious thoughts are lurking

Pulling our wagons around the house


Attempting to jump with the wagon

He loves trucks with trailers

Killian would also prefer to always be upside down

Hmmm...what does this button do?

It closes the umbrella

Do you all see what a mischevious though looks like?

Hit dad with the umbrella

Attack Dad with the pole

Me trying to defend myself

Add caption


Killian always has to knock the blocks over with the lawn mower

Dads in trouble now.  Time for the hockey sticks.

Stack the blocks up so we can knock them down.

Better the blocks than my head.

I can never use the bathroom in peace.



Wrestling with Dad

Now I know why the dinosaurs became extinct.  The US Army.

Daddy and Killian drawing trains.


I love it when he just wants to be with me.


The balls were almost hitting him in the face.  He loved it.

Knocking balloons out of Daddy's mouth.


Blowing the air into Killian's face.



He jumps off everything.





More wrestling with Daddy.

He is always so curious how everything works.

I got so tired from zooming him around the house.

Him playing doggie and attacking me.

Making noodles.

Telling me I need to shave.

He loves the scissors that grandma bought him. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to go ahead and mock you for downloading a background from "The Cutest Blog on the Block." Mock, mock, mock. Now that we have that out of the way, where do you think he got all those mischievous looks?? Probably from someone who pushes people off chairs....

    ReplyDelete