Monday, January 31, 2011

Shocking to say the least

     The following events that take place are true.  Only the names have changed to protect the innocent.  I ended up with only fifty percent of the twins today.  Anyone want to guess which one it was?  Wrong! 
     I rolled up and both boys were outside.  Killian already had his arms in the air for me to pick him up.  Beck was handing me books that he wanted to bring.  I was already holding two Mylar balloons to begin with.  As soon as Beck handed me his books that he wanted to take he held his arms up like he wanted me to carry him as well.  So the two balloons, two blankets, two books, and two boys made our way to the truck.  As soon as I put Killian in the truck he had a fit!  I go home! I go home!  He shouted to me.  So I shoved the balloons into the truck.  Sadly one balloon blew away during all of this shouting.  I picked Killian back up and went and rang the door bell.  Killian promptly leaned towards his mother.  Then he said "banket" and took one of the blankets from me.  Then he started crying and grabbing at Beck saying, "Bet, Bet, Bet" and Beck put his hand out and said, "NO!"  I asked Beck if that meant he wanted to go with me.  Beck pointed at the truck.  Madame X said well let's see how long that lasts.  I think she was betting he wouldn't make it to the truck.  I was betting we would be turning the truck around by the end of the street.  I got in the truck and handed Beck a french fry since that has become our tradition.  I can't wait until he is older and our tradition is prime rib.  But alas, for now, it will have to be McDonald's french fries and a Coke.  Beck started shoving the fries in his face faster than I could give them to him.  He would eat one in three second and then say, "nother one!"  I got to eat three of the fries and Beck ate the rest.  We made it all the way home with Beck as happy as can be. 
     We mostly played with a balloon that I blew up for an hour and forty five minutes.  I spend all this money on toys, people give me toys, and Beck just wants to play with a balloon that I paid two dollars for a twenty pack.  The other fifteen minutes he wanted grandma to read to him.  A funny moment arouse when Beck looked at grandma and pointed to the twins ride on fire truck and said "sit!"  Mom looked at me and I started laughing.  So grandma figured out a way to get on the fire truck.  You might think that would be good enough, but nope, it isn't.  Beck then said "go!" so Mom stood up and started to push the fire truck and Beck said "noooo, sit".  At this point I am laughing hysterically while grandma tries to figure out how to placate Beck.  Grandma gets back down on the fire truck and cannot figure out how to make herself move while sitting on the fire truck.  I really wish I would have had the camcorder for that moment.  I was almost in tears with laughter.  I will never be able to look at another fire truck without laughing.  The day was cut short when Madame X asked me to bring Beck back home due to Killian being really sad.  I was amazed at how happy Beck was with me, and without Killian.  The outfit Beck is wearing is one I am told he will not sleep in, but he really wanted to wear today.







Isn't a ball supposed to shoot out?


Dad, really?  I'm tired of the camera flash.

"Biggie fwy, 'nother one" that is all I kept hearing

No comments:

Post a Comment