Friday, January 7, 2011

Mapleton Park

So I'm a bit behind in adding the videos.  I will try and catch up if one of you out there will send me a million dollars.  This video is from the fall, taken at Mapleton park.  This is a video that really shows the two distinct personalities that the two boys have.  Killian will jump off the curb and Beck will step down it.  The squeaking you hear is their shoes.  It drove me bonkers.  I have to admit though, Killian went racing away when I wasn't looking and I was able to find him due to his shoes.  Notice in the video how Beck decides to not wear his hat and how well he listens to Grandma about putting it back on.  Killian tries to help his brother out and chases him with the hat.  You will hear Beck say climbing, uppie, no.   You will hear Killian say 'nother one, hat.  The video is almost four minutes long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfEeHpbgJLE

No comments:

Post a Comment