Saturday, June 16, 2012

6-16-12 B

Killian: Daddy, why you got a band aid? 
Me: Because I was working on a machine at work and cut my thumb
Killian:  I got an owie
Me:  You do?
Killian:  Yeah, I was working on a machine and got an owie.


Beck: Daddy my shoe is wonky.  Fix it.
Me: Okay.  (Takes Becks shoe off)
Beck:  Whoa Daddy, you have really big shoes.
Me: You will have shoes this big when you get bigger than Daddy
Beck: When I bigger than you, I will lift houses


I'm putting the sand toys into the back of the truck and I hear Beck very distressed
Beck:  Daddy, the baby going to fall off!
(I run around to the other side of the truck looking around for a baby that is about to get hurt)
Beck: (Pointing in the truck) Baby
Me: I don't see a baby
Beck: (Pointing to a diagram on the car seat demonstrating the proper way to buckle a newborn into the car seat)  The baby going to fall off.
I sure felt a lot better after that.  I don't quite understand how that looks like a baby falling off.  Perhaps when I remember I will post a picture of the car seat and everyone can tell me what they think.

No comments:

Post a Comment