Thursday, December 8, 2011

Oh Man!

We had such a fun time at the museum.  Beck had asked if I would pick him up in the morning.  Then, for some reason known only to a two year old, he didn't want to come back.  No idea what happened there.  So I only had Killian, who was very sick.  Killian wanted to go to "the sandbox".  That is the Mapleton city park sand volleyball court.  We were both digging in silence, I was just enjoying watching him fill his dump truck full of dirt when he said to me, "Daddy, you need to talk to me."  Apparently he was tired of being watched and it my turn to participate in the relationship.  He didn't want to stay very long or say very much.  Killian wanted to go home, watch a movie and lay on the couch.  My kind of hanging out!

He was so tired and sick.  But he wanted to be at Daddy's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment