Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The mind of a two year old

     Some day I will be able to ask Beck what his obsession is with this spot on the carpet.  The spot is wood glue that I did not notice until after it had dried.  Every time Beck comes over he lays down by it and looks at it.  He has thrown balls at it, scraped a hockey stick across it.  He has scratched at it with his fingers.  It is one of the first things that he looks at.  I wish that I could hear what he is thinking when he is looking at this.
     I am also posting before and after pictures of the type of destruction Killian poses when he enters your house.  It takes me about ten minutes to clean up if I only have Beck.  It takes about an hour when Killian is added to the mix.  I'm usually looking under furniture after to see what is now hiding under there.

No comments:

Post a Comment