Saturday, July 7, 2012

7-06-12

I walk into the kitchen and Killian is sitting at the bar playing with play dough.
Killian:  Hello
Me: Hi
Killian: Welcome to the restaurant
Me: Thank you
Killian: Please come and sit down


Killian: Daddy, I will make you an egg...right now.
Beck:  I can't make an egg.  I frowed it and it goes really wonky.



Beck was drawing circles in the dirt.  I wrote Becks name in the dirt and spelled it out to both of them.  Killian then asked if I would write his name.  So I wrote Killian and then showed them each of the letters.  Killian:  Now write your name in the dirt
Me: (after writing my name) My name is Kirt.  K-I-R-T.
Beck: Silly Daddy.  You are not a Kirt, you are Daddy.
Killian:  Yeah, you are Daddy.


Beck was saying, "Daddy shirt, too big."  Then he tried to take it off  Killian


Daddy, do not cross this line.  Then he drew a circle.


I made this special for you Daddy.  It's very special.

This is how Killian eats popcorn.  It entertains me.


I love it when they just want to sit on my lap




My lap isn't quite big enough

It's much better to watch TV from Daddy's shoulders



Hey look.  I high as a mountain.

A much needed breather for Daddy.  They wear me out.


Beck complains at times about his knees hurting.  Wonder why.  I would need surgery if I sat that way.



Killian learning GQ poses early in life.

Killian always has his tongue out

Killian: Daddy I will help you carry the bags to the truck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment