Saturday, April 28, 2012

Funny Conversations

I picked up the boys one morning and Beck ran over to me.
Beck: Der is a backhoe.
Me:  What is the backhoe doing?
Beck:  It noisy and it digging up the sidewalk.  Cause the sidewalk bumpy and I don't like it.
Me:  So they are digging up the sidewalk cause you don't like it?
Beck:  Yeah.  They are going to put a new one in for me.
Me:  Wow.  The city must really like you.
Beck:  Yeah.

Beck:  I don't need help getting in the truck.  I can do it.
Me:  Are you sure.
(Beck then climbs into the back seat of the truck)
Me:  Wow.  You did it all by yourself.  You are getting so big.
Beck:  Yeah.  One more day and I will be bigger than you Daddy.

Beck (at the park):  Daddy, I pooped.
Me:  Okay lets go change you in the front seat of the truck.
Beck:  No.  I want to go to Daddy house.
Me:  You don't want me to change you here?  You want to go to Daddy's house for me to change you?
Beck:  Yeah.  Cause I just did the biggiest poop ever!
Me:  Well I guess we had better go to Daddy's house to change you then.
Beck:  Killian!  It time to go to Daddy house.  I did the biggiest poop ever.
Killian:  No.  I did the biggie poop ever!

Killian noticed I had a band aid on my finger while he was coloring.
Killian:  Daddy you got an owie?
Me:  Yep. I cut my finger.
Killian leans over, looks very closely at my finger.  Then kisses it and sits back down.
Killian:  I kiss it better and I will hold your hand.
Killian then grabs my right hand and goes back to coloring for about five seconds.
Killian:  I hold your hand.  No more owie.  I save you.  Now take the band aid off.
(I take the band aid off)
Killian:  See, I save you.  (goes back to coloring)

Killian:  Daddy, der a fire truck!
Me:  I see it.
Killian:  I want to be a (mumble, mumble, mumble) when I grow up.
Me:  You want to be a fireman when you grow up?
Killian:  No.  Cone man.
Me:  A cone man?  What's a cone man?
Killian:  I want to put the cones.
Me:  You want to be the guy that puts the cones in the road?
Killian:  Yeah.  Cones.
Me:  That would be a cool job.  I'm glad you are setting your sights so high.

Killian got a flashlight in his Easter basket.  He then kept shinning it on everything in the house and saying, "It just like Go Diego Go."

No comments:

Post a Comment